June 5 - July 14, 2017*
The Pine Crest Tennis Camp at Boca Raton emphasizes learning the sport of tennis in a fun and engaging manner. With a focus on game play mixed with instruction, our program is led by Pine Crest's resident USPTA Certified Tennis Professionals assisted by accomplished college and high school players.
- Tennis camp is open to campers ages 6-14 of all ability levels.
- Campers are grouped based on age and ability levels, utilizing the US Tennis Association Quickstart Tennis teaching method.
- For break periods and rainy day activities, campers spend their time in air conditioned activity rooms with bumper pool, ping pong, foosball, board games, games consoles and more.
- Players spend approximately 2.5 to 3 hours on the courts each day (depending upon age/ability) broken into two sessions.
- Additional off-court activites include swimming, waterslides, soccer, dodgeball, or basketball.
- Day camp style activities are also available in the afternoons. Arts and crafts, movies, swimming, games, and more.
- Mid-Camp and End-of-Camp local field trip.
Tennis Camp/ELEVATE Combo: A limited number of spaces for Tennis Camp is also available in the afternoons as an ELEVATE Combo. Please refer to the ELEVATE page for more details.
Rainy Day Policy: On days where rain and lightning prevent outdoor activities, all programs will operate indoors. We have additional classroom space available for indoor activities.
For a typical camp day, please download our PDF from the Camp Forms section on the right.
*An additional Two-Week Tennis Camp may be available in early August for Pine Crest students. Please see the Preview page for details.