Pine Crest's modern fleet of buses is owned and maintained by the School. Buses are safety inspected on a 30-day cycle as required by Florida regulations. All Pine Crest technicians are Florida certified to perform safety inspections and repairs. Buses are air-conditioned and equipped with seat belts, video cameras, and a radio-dispatch unit for constant communication with the Transportation Office. Bus drivers are employed year-round by Pine Crest School, receive annual training, and are CPR certified.
Why use Pine Crest Transportation?
- Safety. School buses are the safest form of student transportation.
- Pine Crest operates a high-quality transportation system.
- All Pine Crest buses exceed Florida and U.S. safety specifications.
- All Pine Crest buses are equipped with two-way radios, video, and G.P.S. systems.
- All Pine Crest buses are air-conditioned.
- Pine Crest employs only professional CDL-certified drivers.
- All buses are maintained by Pine Crest employees who are Florida-certified technicians.
- Pine Crest buses are safety inspected every 30 days as required by Florida regulations.
- Pine Crest buses are usually available for athletic team events and class field trips.