As parents of Pine Crest School alumni, you continue to be a valued part of the Pine Crest community. While your children were here, you embraced and advanced our School's mission, and contributed significantly to the Pine Crest experience that students, faculty, and staff enjoy today. We hope that Pine Crest will always be a home for you and your family.
We invite and encourage you to stay connected with us:
- Keep in touch! Click here to arrange for a campus for a visit. Send an update about your alumnus/a or family to Flynn Turner, Director of Alumni Relations and Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend athletics and performing arts events and concerts on campus. Click here for the Athletics calendar and here for the Fine Arts calendar.
- Offer an internship through the Experiential Learning Summer Internship Program (ELSI). Contact Christopher Fitzpatrick at 954.492.4132 or email@example.com for more information.
- Volunteer with one of our Parents' Associations and/or The Pine Crest Fund.
- Make sure we have your contact information to receive our monthly e-newsletter, "Panther Pulse," and other exciting news about Pine Crest School. Click here to update your contact information.
- Join the growing number of our parents of alumni who continue to support Pine Crest School by making a gift to The Pine Crest Fund each year. When doing so, you not only make possible all that is so important to our students, teachers, and young alumni, but you also send a message to others that you believe in the mission of Pine Crest School and how much Pine Crest has impacted your family. To make a gift online, go to www.pinecrest.edu/giveonline. Or, contact Alisa Karten, Director of The Pine Crest Fund, at 954.776.2177 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for continuing your support as parents of Pine Crest alumni!