(PK candidates must be 4 years of age by August 1)
- Application Fee - $100, non-refundable fee submitted online once the application has been submitted.
- Parent Interview - Schedule your parent interview once an application has been submitted (parent(s) only interview; without child). Registration for this event is available through Ravenna.
- Copy of Birth Certificate; Copy of Passport, if not a U.S. citizen.
- Teacher Recommendation Form - Submitted after November 1, by the parent/guardian to the child's school and returned directly to Pine Crest School.
- School Records - If your child's school provides progress reports/evaluations, please send a copy to the Office of Admission after the first marking period of the current academic year.
- Activity Visit - An Activity Visit is scheduled once the application and teacher recommendation form has been received. Applicants for PK must be 4 years of age to participate in the assessment. At Pine Crest, "Activity Visits" are conducted Tuesdays on the Boca Raton campus and Saturdays on the Fort Lauderdale campus beginning in mid-November.