(PK candidates must be 4 years of age by August 1)
- Application Fee - $100, non-refundable fee submitted online once the application has been submitted.
- Campus Tour - We encourage you to become as familiar with Pine Crest School as possible. The best way to get to know Pine Crest is to visit us! Please contact the Office of Admission to schedule a group weekday tour with one of our parent volunteers and/or register to attend one of our Open House programs. Parents are welcome to either come separately from their child or bring their child with them, whichever they prefer. An individual meeting with an Admission Officer is also available and welcomed. Please call us in Fort Lauderdale at 954-492-4103 or Boca Raton at 561-852-2800 to schedule your visit.
- Copy of Birth Certificate; Copy of Passport, if not a U.S. citizen.
- Teacher Recommendation Form - Submitted after November 1, by the parent/guardian to the child's school and returned directly to Pine Crest School.
- School Records - If your child's school provides progress reports/evaluations, please send a copy to the Office of Admission after the first marking period of the current academic year.
- Activity Visit - An Activity Visit is scheduled once the application and teacher recommendation form has been received. Applicants for PK must be 4 years of age to participate in the assessment. At Pine Crest, "Activity Visits" are conducted Tuesdays on the Boca Raton campus and Saturdays on the Fort Lauderdale campus beginning in mid-November.