Dear Prospective Pine Crest School Families,
Thank you for taking the time to explore Pine Crest School through our website. As you will learn, Pine Crest offers a research-based and unique curriculum for students in grades pre-kindergarten through twelve. While our curriculum is rigorous and our expectations are high, students are supported every step of the way by faculty who care deeply about their well-being and success.
What does success mean to us? A Pine Crest graduate possesses leadership skills and perseverance, can collaborate with others, and is a poised speaker and effective writer. Our students have the ability to take calculated risks and think independently and globally to create opportunities and innovative solutions to real-life, complex challenges with integrity and character. They analyze text and data, draw conclusions, make decisions, adapt, and treat others with respect and kindness. A Pine Crest graduate is emotionally intelligent. A Pine Crest graduate will accomplish all of this and more while maintaining the resilience to discover and follow his or her passion.
Pine Crest offers a full range of academic, athletic, and performing arts options on campus, highlights of which include:
- A nationally recognized science research program in which students conduct research under the auspices of experts in the field
- Thirty-two (32) AP courses, available in all major content areas
- Post-AP seminars in Economics, Art History, Literature, Computer Science, Multivariable Calculus, and World Languages, among others
- Opportunities to compete in Model United Nations, debate, spelling bees, and geography bees
- Opportunities for Lower, Middle, and Upper School students to compete on LEGO and US FIRST robotics teams
- Performing arts options such as orchestra, jazz band, multiple choirs, ballet and modern dance companies, and musical and dramatic performances throughout the year
- Three fully-equipped television studios for Lower, Middle, and Upper School students, and an award-winning television production program
- Over 90 Middle School, junior varsity and varsity athletic teams
As you think about all of your education options, I hope you consider Pine Crest School. Our students tell us they love coming to school here, and our faculty feel the same way. If you feel our program may be a good fit for you and your child, please contact our Office of Admission to make an appointment to visit our campus and experience it for yourselves.