Pine Crest School's pre-kindergarten and kindergarten programs focus on providing a well-balanced, developmentally appropriate curriculum that meets the individual needs of each child in literacy, mathematics, science, computer science, social studies, technology, and the arts.
There are two full-time teachers in each pre-kindergarten and kindergarten classroom who provide a nurturing learning environment that fosters each student's love of learning. With encouragement and support from their teachers, students become independent thinkers in a challenging academic setting.
Pine Crest's superior pre-kindergarten and kindergarten environment includes:
- A safe and secure campus with 24-hour security
- Access to Learning Network service, which provide academic support
- Easy access to state-of-the-art, developmentally appropriate playgrounds
- Full-time school nurses and a health office
- Healthy snack and lunch choices in a pre-primary dining hall
- Special art classes taught in Spanish
- Computer science lessons
The pre-kindergarten and kindergarten curricular programs are enriched by experiences in technology, library, character development, movement, modern language, art, music, and dramatic play. We offer a wide variety of after-school lessons and clubs, including:
- Extended Day program
- Private music lessons