This is Exam Week, thus No Practice and it ends Thursday. We have Very Little Time to Prepare for our Game in the Kreul Tournament
Against a Team from Colorado. The Game is this Friday the 19th at 3:00 in the Coral Springs Rec Center.
However, we will remind our players of the Constant Commitments we must Continue to Strive to Meet.
Here are our 10 Commitments:
1. We will set our Defense every time.
2. We will pressure the man with the ball.
3. We will prevent penetration.
4. We will contest all shots hands high without fouling.
5. We will rebound and run the floor.
6. We will run for lay ups and open 3's.
7. We will share the ball.
8. We will penetrate the defense.
9. We will take good shots both inside and outside.
10. We will attack the offensive boards.